VTech DM111 Audio Baby Monitor
About the product:
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- Parent units need two AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- 5-level sound indicator - graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Belt clip - clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link between the parent unit and the baby unit is lost, and/or (2) rechargeable battery is low
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Secure transmission
- 5-level sound indicator
- Belt clip
- Volume control
DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
This digital monitor uses DECT 6.0 digital technology which eliminates background noise and prevents interference, ensuring a crystal-clear transmission, so the only sounds you hear are your baby's. In addition, DECT technology transmits a secure, encrypted signal so you can rest assured you're the only one who can hear your baby.
5-level Sound Indicator
A set of five LED lights on the parent unit indicates the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor noise level with the receiver muted.
Increase or decrease the volume to best hear your baby.
The parent unit includes a built-in belt clip so you can move freely in and around your home – take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation.