Toshiba Flash Air II Wireless 32GB SDHC Memory SD Card
- Wireless Data Transfer. Photos and videos in the FlashAirTM II card can be easily transferred over Wi-Fi connection.
- Internet pass-thru feature allows you to access the card and internet at the same time.
- Easy to set up the connection from laptops, tablets or smart phones.
- Does not require a computer, special driver or software installation on your devices.
- Low Power Consumption. Wireless function is switched ON only when necessary to prevent wasteful power consumption of the battery.
- Multiple Platforms, Simultaneous Connections.
- Photo and video sharing up to 7 devices (e.g. PCs, Macs, ultra books, tablets, smart phones) simultaneously, without the need for internet connection.
- Class 10
Amazing Wireless Convenience
In the old days, you had to pull an SD card from your camera and upload pictures to a PC in order to share them. Not anymore. The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card includes a wireless LAN chip plus an antenna that makes it accessible to any WLAN-capable PC, smartphone or tablet. Its internet pass-through feature allows you to access the card and the internet at the same time. That’s great news for those who want to upload and share photos of kids’ soccer games or stunning tropical sunsets just seconds after they happen.
Faster and Roomier Than Ever
Now enhanced with Class 10 speed, FlashAir II Wireless SD Card enables super-fast data transfers so you can upload your images and videos within seconds. It also offers higher storage capacities—either 16 GB or 32 GB—so you’ve got plenty of room for photos and memories galore.
Easy as Can Be
The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card is ultra easy to use—and compatible with most digital cameras. Forget about special drivers, software or carrying cables just for data transfer. Simply slide the card into your digital camera or camcorder. Its built-in wireless LAN access point requires no Internet connection to share pictures on devices or social networks—just your excitement.
All-Access. All at Once.
The FlashAir II Wireless SD Card support simultaneous access from up to seven devices. So you can take photos with your digital camera and they can instantly be accessed and stored on multiple PCs, Macs, Ultrabooks, tablets or smartphones—all at the same time. Best yet, no internet connection is required to access them. So as soon as your images are uploaded, your friends can take a look. And a free FlashAir app makes it easy to share with iOS and Android devices.