Neiko 01408A Stainless 8-Inch Electronic LCD Digital Caliper
- THREE MEASURING MODES: one button quick change between three measuring modes: inch, fractions, millimeter
- PRECISION | ACCURACY: Measurement Range: 0 - 8" and 0 - 200mm; Resolution: 0.0005" / 1/128" / 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001" / 0.02mm
- STAINLESS STEEL: finely polished stainless steel frame with knurled thumb roller and locking screw ensure smooth sliding and accurate positioning in use
- VERSATILITY: measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and the probe
- EASY READ VISIBILITY: extra large LCD screen for easy and clear reading
- BONUS: extra replacement LR44 battery along with one battery included and custom fit storage case included for better value
Types Of Measurements
Quickly measure any small or large objects with the sharp stainless steel jaw.
Measure inside diameter of objects quickly with top jaws.
Versatile measurement options include depth function for small objects that are hard to reach with regular rulers.
The overlooked step function of the caliper allows you to utilize the back step of the caliper to measure as well.
The 8" digital caliper has a tri-mode display in inches, millimeters and fractions. Hardened stainless steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws.