Fosmon HD1831 3-Port HDMI Switch with Pigtail Cable
- Intelligent Function: Smart, automatic operation - has the key-press-switching function
- Works well with Nintendo Switch, Blu-Ray, Cable Box, PS3, PS4, Xbox One S, Xbox 360, etc - Support 3D
- Comes with one fixed 1'3/4 ft. HDMI cable (pigtail) - Plug and Play
- HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, computer resolutions up to 1920x1200.HD Audio and HDCP Compliant. Please refer the User Manual and the User Guide before use.
- Please use High-Speed HDMI cables that are ≤50ft/15m. 28AWG recommended
- Compatible Devices:Video Game Consoles
-Gold Plated HDMI output
24k gold plated connector resist corrosion and reduce tarnish.
-Automatic Port Switching
Switch easily between three HDMI sources such as DVD players, game consoles, TV box or more.Product description:
Powered from Connected Devices
No power adapter is necessary to make this switch work, as long as the connected devices supply sufficient power. HDMI cables have the capability to deliver power from connected sources.
HDMI Supported Features
Up to 1080p, HDCP 1.0/1.1, 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, and uncompressed/compressed audio formats are some of the newer HDMI features supported on this switch.
The 24K gold-plated connector on the 20in / 50cm cable resists corrosion and reduces tarnish.
Features and Specifications:
•3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
•Supports 12-bit Deep color per channel; maximum of 36-bits across all channels
•Supports 3D devices
•Maximum Single Link Video Range: 1920x1080p
•Supports HDCP pass-through
•Supports 2.5Gbps/250MHz per channel, maximum bandwidth per display is 7.5Gbps
•Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
•Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HS and Dolby TrueHD
•24k gold-plated connector
Plug-and-forget auto sensing only works correctly for devices that do not output continuous voltage over the HDMI port when turned off. Powering on a device gives it output priority over the other two devices. Output priority is given to the next device on the switch if the current output device is turned off. Make sure the connected devices supply enough power to the switch.