Dr Meter DM-LX1330B Digital Light Lux Meter Luxmeter
- Please Note: It is Dr.Meter brand, not generic light meter.
- The Digital Light meters are used in the fields of cinematography and scenic design, in order to determine the optimum light level for a scene. They are used in the general field of lighting, where they can help to reduce the amount of waste light used in the home, light pollution outdoors, and plant growing to ensure proper light levels.
- Display: 3-1/2 digit 18mm LCD
- Power: 9V battery
- Ranges: 0.1-200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux
- Accuracy: ±3% ±10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / ±5% ±10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)
- Repeatability: ±2%
- Temperature Characteristic: ±0.1%C
- Photo detector type: Silicon Photo Diode with Filter
- Operating temperature: 32-104 degrees F (0-40 degrees C)
- Sampling rate: 2-3 times per second
- Battery life: 200 hours (estimate)
- Dimensions: 149 x 71 x 41 mm
- Photo Detector Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 28 mm