HOME THEATER APPLICATION
Toslink cable allows enjoyment of movies with Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound. It helps connect audio components such as CD/DVD player, digital satellite and more to your home/audio theater system, preamplifier, receiver, audio processors and digital-to-analog converters (DACs). Optical fiber & precision-polished optical connectors provides crystal clear sound.
Note: Please Remove Protective Rubber Tips Prior to Installation.
- The Lightweight and flexible BlueRigger Toslink cable is made of up of a durable PVC outer layer
- It has gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and offer optimal signal transfer and
- It uses an optical fiber cable
- The fiber-optic cable prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency noise leaving you with greater sonic accuracy and a more detailed, natural sound unlike an electrical cable.
- Designed to fit into all devices with a standard Toslink / S-PDIF port; you will experience the pleasure of profession audio at your home
Toslink cables are designed to support:
1. Uncompressed lossless PCM audio
2. Compressed 5.1 to 7.1 digital surround sound including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High Resolution and LPCM
3. Interfaces such as S/PDIF, ADAT, Dolby Digital, DTS
BlueRigger Toslink cables are available in 3ft,6ft,10ft, 15ft, 25ft and 50ft lengths.