Belkin MIXIT USB Car Charger 2.1A 10W with Lightning Cable iPhone 4-FootFeatures:
- Designed for iPhone 7 / 7s / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / SE / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing for your Apple devices
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- 10 Watts/2.1 Amp
- Includes separate 4’ Lightning to USB cable
- Powered USB port
- Quick In-Car Charging with Lightning Connector
Small but powerful, the Belkin Car Charger lets you power up any compatible Apple device at fast speeds. It includes a Lightning-to-USB cable for quick and easy connections. With a 10 Watt/2.1 Amp output, this charger will help you keep your device charged for work, play, and standby whenever you're on the road.
Low-Profile Charger Sits Flush with Dash
With its low-profile design, the compact charger fits easily into your dash so it won't clutter your car interior. The built-in rubber grip makes inserting and removing the charger easy. A convenient green light indicates when your device is charging.
- Detachable Lightning-to-USB Cable for Versatile Charging
The charger powers your Apple device via a 4-foot Lightning-to-USB cable. The cable is detachable, allowing you to charge your Apple device using a laptop or desktop computer. You can also use the cable to sync your device with your iTunes library.
- Integrated USB Port Works with Any USB Cable
The charger's powered USB port is universal, allowing you to pair it with any USB cable. As long as you have the corresponding cable, you can use the charger with legacy 30-pin Apple devices, micro-USB devices, and more.
The Belkin Car Charger with Lightning connector 10 Watt/2.1 Amp is compatible with iPhone 5; iPad (4th generation); iPad mini; iPod touch (5th generation); and iPod nano (7th generation).
Depending on the type of case you have, you may need to remove your case before charging. If your speakers, Lightning connector, and AUX port are fully exposed when your case is on, you should be able to easily charge your iPhone without removing the case.