Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDTV Converter Cable, Mini DisplayPort to HDMI (13 Feet)Features:
- Stream shows or videos from a laptop or tablet to your HDTV
- Increases audio output from 8 to 32 channels
- Watch your videos in high quality with 60 fps video playback
- Offers dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- Use with HDMI cable (sold separately) to expand your workstation
- Connect Mini DisplayPort Devices To HDTVs And Monitors
Easily connect your Mini DisplayPort-enabled devices to HDTVs and HDMI monitors with the Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter. This male Mini DisplayPort to female HDMI adapter allows you to instantly stream high-quality video and audio from laptops, desktops and tablets that have a Mini DisplayPort output to your HDMI television or computer monitor using a separate HDMI cable (not included).
1. Adapter cable--short length for easy portability.
2. Mini DisplayPort (1 x male)--connects to your laptop, desktop or tablet.
3. HDMI Type A (1 x 19 pin female)--connects to an existing HDMI cable connected to your HDTV, monitor or sound system.
- High-Definition Video and Audio
This Mini DisplayPort HDMI adapter supports 1080p high-definition resolution on HDTVs (1920 x 1080 pixels) as well as transmitting HD audio signals for an all-in-one A/V solution. It is compatible with Passive / DP++ / Dual-mode Mini DisplayPorts on Mac and PC, as well as Thunderbolt ports on Mac.
Backward-Compatible Mini DisplayPort Technology
Developed to be the next-generation personal computer display interface, this Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter lets you enjoy your media with extreme refresh rates, intense color depths and the highest resolution possible. This scalable technology was designed to grow with evolving A/V innovations while staying compatible with existing formats like VGA, DVI and HDMI.
Seamless plug-and-play capability makes this adapter ideal for quick media sharing in any setting. Use this adapter to watch movies from your laptop on the HDTV in the living room, share photos for everyone to see on the big screen or give presentations at the office.