Behringer CT100 Cable Tester
Professional 6-in-1 Cable TesterFeatures:
- Microprocessor-controlled cable tester featuring 3 modes: cable and installed cable test plus test tone mode
- Accepts all standard connectors: XLR, TRS (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and MIDI
- Super-easy operation with intuitive LED display
- Continuity check and intermittent contact detection
- Phantom-power and ground-shield check
- Test-tone generator: 1 kHz or 440 Hz at +4 dBu, -10 dBV or -50 dBV
- Belt clip included
- Operates with 2 AA size batteries (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
→Make sure every cable in your arsenal is in good working order with the invaluable BEHRINGER Cable Tester CT100. This incredibly portable audio solution is a must-have for sound engineers and musicians alike.
Test With the Best
→The CT100 accepts every type of cable you might use in a recording or live performance situation: XLR, mono and TRS phone (1/4", 1/8", TT), RCA and even MIDI. Choose from three modes: cable test mode, installed CABLE TESTER mode and TONE mode. The CT100 can check for continuity, intermittency, phantom power presence and grounded shields. Because this handy tool runs on two AA batteries, you can carry it in your pocket and be ready to troubleshoot at a moment's notice.
→The Cable Tester CT100 is the smart, portable and unbelievably affordable way to ensure your next show or recording session runs smoothly.