ACURITE 02032M Weather Station Temperature Humidity Wind
- High-precision 5-in-1 wireless weather sensor accurately measures the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rain
- Illuminated color display with adjustable dimmer; electric-powered with optional battery backup
- PC Connect feature enables you to connect the display to a Windows computer via USB, allowing you to remotely view your weather through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer (using the complimentary software, a browser, and/or the My AcuRite app for iOS and Android devices)
- Using PC Connect, your weather data can be monitored privately, downloaded to a computer in a data file, shared with others, or broadcast to online weather communities like Weather Underground with Rapid Fire updates (requires an uninterrupted Internet connection)
- Set up email and text alerts to notify you when conditions change or your presets are reached
Internet-Connected For Access To Your Data From Anywhere On A Smartphone, Computer Or Tablet.
PC Connect for Windows is a new way to access your weather data. AcuRite professional weather stations with PC Connect include a 5-in-1 weather sensor that measures the environmental conditions in your backyard. It can be used as a standalone weather station, can transfer data to a Windows PC, and can stream your weather online to websites like Weather Underground or My AcuRite. My AcuRite software features customizable alerts and more.
PC Connect System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or higher; Intel Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher, 1 GB RAM, Available USB port.
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Temperature & Humidity
- Weather forecast
- Barometric Pressure
- High & Low Records
Track the rain precipitation and rainfall history – right in your own backyard. The weather station measures rain accumulation for today, year, month, rainfall event and over all-time, displayed in inches or millimeters.
Wind Speed and Direction
View the current wind speed, as well as the peak and average wind speeds. Track speeds up to 99 MPH (159 KPH). Wind direction is indicated using a 16 point windrose, and also displays the 2 previous directions.
Seasonal Information and Records
Toggle between heat index, dew point and wind chill calculations on the display. You can also view the 24 hour change in weather conditions, the monthly high or low records and the all-time high and low data.
The Weather Ticker streams real-time information and alerts as text messages on the display. Messages include the moon phase, indoor comfort level conditions, the 'feels like' temperature, high and low records and more.
Monitor temperature, humidity, rain, wind speed and wind direction remotely for any location, track historical records and customize email and text alerts to know when conditions change. The display with pc connect for windows plugs into your pc to provide your weather information in a data (csv) file, as a widget, or online. View your sensors from virtually anywhere on a smartphone, tablet or computer with the AcuRite app or myacurite.com Website, or easily publish your weather reports on weather underground. The weather station includes an illuminated color display with indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed/direction/chill, rain, barometric pressure, clock, calendar and more. Personalize the weather ticker to stream the information you want. The AcuRite professional weather station uses patented self-calibrating technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The patent-pending 5-in-1 sensor is easy to setup, includes mounting hardware and features a 2 year battery life for maintenance-free operation. Sensor is powered by 4 aa alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in outdoor sensor for temperatures below -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). Weather station display is powered by a 4.5v Power adapter (included; recommended for optimal display color) or 3 aa alkaline batteries (optional; not included).
- Totally wireless
- Easy to install
- Works down to -40 degrees
- Transmits signal up to 330 feet (100 meters) away